Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
James Hunt sees Niki Lauda at the 1976 Italian Grand Prix - Rush
Oh, so those snake things sold around the 4th of July are calcium tablets.
i was arguing with my (antigay) dad about gay rights and at the end i was like “i totally crushed u tbh i countered every argument you had” and he was like “but did you change my viewpoint tho” and i was like “i can lead a horse to water but i cant make it stare its reflection in the face and realize its an ass”
Tony likes to make bird puns at Hawkeye.
CLENCH UP LEGOLAS
Satan on Doctor Who
Satan on Supernatural
That last one really got me
What is this a scare-off?
welcome to Doctor who bitches
the third member of the holy trinity wants its say
Sherlock: We may not have ‘monsters’, but you should see us in a crown.
Girls quick your bickering you’re both pretty